Come and be a part of our Team
The Sterling Technotrade sales team is looking to hire ambitious and highly motivated individuals who will be able to join our sales team. In this position you will be responsible for developing and expanding the company’s business through the acquisition and development of new customers, as well as the promotion of the company’s products.
- To achieve the set sales and collection targets that have been set.
- Build relationships with Architects, Builders, Contractors, Developers, and Civil Engineers.
- Identify new business opportunities and potential customers.
- Site visits to both new and existing projects.
- Making sure that outstanding payments are collected on time.
- Maintaining customer data and records in a proper manner.
- Assuring that the service provided to the customer is of high quality.
- On time reporting as per the company norms.
- Managing, motivating, and driving the team is an essential part of the job.
- Reviewing your own performance in order to meet or exceed your own goals is an important part of your job.
- Having an MBA/M-Tech/B-Tech/Diploma in Civil/Chemical Engineering or MSc/BSc in Chemistry with at least two years’ experience is required.
- Candidates with sales and marketing experience in the construction chemicals industry will be given preference.
- The candidate must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Candidate should possess excellent analytical skills.
- Computer skills, including the ability to use Microsoft Office, are a must.
- It is important to have a strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- It is essential for the candidate to have a positive attitude while working under pressure, as well as be able to solve problems independently.