Come and be a part of our Team
In order to grow our Research & Development department, we’re looking for Lab Chemists in Greater Noida. Lab Technicians are expected to have a comprehensive understanding of the process involved in developing new chemical formulations, as well as the importance of quality control.
The Laboratory Technician should be able to develop new chemical formulations with a thorough understanding of the process and quality control.
- Developing new products according to specification, on-time, and within budget.
- Coordinates plant and lab technical activities.
- Keeping track of all data and documentation and reporting on a daily basis.
- Before handing over to Production staff, provide detailed information about process control/adjustments.
- Perform experiments to improve manufacturing processes and reduce costs.
- Understands the rules and regulations related to safety. It is imperative to follow all safety rules and keep all work areas clean and orderly.
- Flexible hours are required to support key projects, and you must be able to manage time and deadlines.
- Graduated from Chemistry department or equivalent sections in university
- More priority would be given to those with more than 3 years experience in the Construction Chemicals industry
- A good understanding of laboratory equipment as well as the maintenance of different types of chemicals is essential.
- Good knowledge of the safety operations guidelines of handling chemicals and laboratory maintenance.
- The ability to meet deadlines and to manage priorities is an important skill to have.
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic.
- Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver.