We are looking to recruit a number of Lab Chemists to expand our existing team at our Research & Development center in Greater Noida.
The Laboratory Technician should be able to develop new chemical formulations with a thorough understanding of the process and quality control.
- To deliver allocated development of new products on-time, in-budget, and to specification.
- Plan and coordinates technical activities in plant and lab
- Provide detailed information about process control/adjustments to ensure all design and process specifications are met before handing over to the Production staff.
- Conduct experiments on existing products and procedures to improve manufacturing processes and to reduce costs.
- To record all data and documentation and reporting daily basis
- Understand his/her responsibilities regarding safety rules and regulations. All safety rules must be followed and all work areas must be kept in a clean and orderly condition.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to provide support to key projects, while ensuring an ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities.
- Graduated from Chemistry department or equivalent sections in university
- Experience of more than 3 years in Construction Chemicals industry would get more priority
- Good understanding of laboratory equipment and the maintenance of different chemicals.
- Good knowledge of the safety operations guidelines of handling chemicals and laboratory maintenance.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is important.
- Must possess excellent written, oral, presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to use a computer, including Microsoft Office.
- Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements.
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic.
- Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver.