Business Development Executive
If you’re an ambitious and highly motivated sales professional looking for a fantastic opportunity, join our sales team at Sterling Technotrade. You’ll be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Build contacts with Architects, Builders, Contractors, Developers and Civil Engineers.
- To Achieving the set sales and collection targets.
- Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities.
- Site visits to new and existing projects.
- Collecting outstanding payments on time.
- Maintaining data & records of the customers.
- To ensure that high-quality service is provided to the customers.
- On time reporting as per the company norms.
- Should be able to manage, motivate & drive the team.
- Reviewing your own performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- MBA/M-Tech/B-Tech/Diploma in Civil/Chemical Engg or MSc/BSc in Chemistry with more than 2 years experience.
- Sales & Marketing experience in Construction Chemicals industry would get more priority.
- Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements.
- Excellent human relations skills, including written and verbal communications and group presentation skills.
- Must possess excellent written, oral, presentation skills.
- Great analytical skills.
- Ability to use a computer, including Microsoft Office.
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic.
- Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver.